To start adding, editing and deleting Email Forwarding, you must select "Email Forwarding" from the menu option next to the name you want to edit, see example below:
Adding Email Forwarding
1. Enter the first part of the email address you would like at your domain name, so if you wanted email@example.com, then all you would enter in this box is "test".
2. Next enter the address that this new email will be forwarding to, for this example we want any email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent to email@example.com so we enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" in this box.
3. (optional) If you have not yet set-up a catch all address or have removed one and want to add it back again, you would tick box 3 and enter the email address in box 2 that you want all email to forward to if you have not yet set-up a redirect. Please Note: That you can only have one catch all per domain name.
4. (optional) If you would like email for an address to be deleted without it being sent any place, you would tick box 4 and enter the email address in box 1. Reasons for using this option is, for example. If you use search engine submission programs and want to junk all the Spam replies you get without reading them. Please note that any email sent to the bin is deleted and lost forever.
5. Once you have entered the details for the email forwarding you are adding, you must press the "Add Email Forwarding" button.
Editing & Deleting Email Forwarding
Editing Email Forwarding is covered with points 1, 3, 4 & 5 below.
Deleting Email Forwarding is covered with points 2 & 6 below.
1. Click on the Edit link to make a change to where an email is forwarding. (Go to "Edit Email Forwarding" Image below - continue at point's 3, 4 & 5).
2. Click on the Delete link if you want to remove the email address from your forwarding. (Go to "Are you sure?" Image below - continue at point 6).
3. If you want to change where the email address is forwarding to, you would simply type in a new email address in this box, and then click the "Edit Email Alias" button (see point 5).
4. (optional) If you would no longer like to get email sent to this email address, maybe because of Spam or so on and you would just like any email coming to it deleted by the server then you would tick box 4. Please note that any email sent to the bin is deleted and lost forever.
5. Once you have changed the details for the email forwarding you are editing, you must press the "Edit Email Alias" button.
6. If you are sure you want to Delete this email forwarding, then press the "Yes, Delete This!" link, once you have done this it's gone and if you want to add it back to your account you will need to start over and re-enter the details.
The price quoted includes all registration fees for Nominet, domain server updates at Nominet, parking and re-delegation of TAG to another ISP's. You have nothing else to pay to secure your chosen domain name. Other services available on request. All prices inc. VAT - no hidden charges.